Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let fall, the dew of love,
in my garden,
for each moment rains,
with the shadows of death.
This ink of life,
pierces my eyes.
Who is here? Who will tell me?
For how long will I seek the path of light?
No one, there is no one.
Not near, not far.
There is, but one love,
my heartbeat,
still loving.
There is but one life,
still living;
It drinks blood in every sip.
These eyes,
still dreaming.

This night of life,
wears the blanket of mist,
veiling countless secrets,
in this frigid tryst.
These yodels of a limpid loch,
and the fair grass green,
get lost in the taste of this chill.
In this chill,
travelers face their debilities,
but sometimes with their real strengths meet.
The perfume this darkness wears,
this sweet scent of frost;
It lingers for a moment's joy,
in a moment's sadness getting lost.
These lamps, remote, unseen,
they submit to the monopoly of the night.
The darkness makes me see,
the dawn that is to come,
there will come a change in me,
and changed this world will become.

Now I know, it is now I realized,
that there is hidden,
a fire somewhere in me.
The dawn is now come, I am awake.
Scorched by my own light, I am,
as if there were a sun in me.
All around me there is light, I see.
The missing dreams return to me, bring me from doom.
They return to me,
and they bloom.
They return that love,
my heartbeat,
still loving.
The life returns,
still living.
Opening to a new world,
these eyes,
still dreaming.